Are you having a hard time right now?
Would like to learn how to have a more fulfilling life?
Is it unpleasant the way you feel right now or lately? Don’t ignore that feeling. Don’t try to block that emotion.
Don’t try to run away from it. It’s just trying to show you the way to feel better with yourself and your life.
I understand that it’s not pleasant:
- Feeling guilty for something you’ve done or you’re thinking.
- Feeling lost, without a clear direction in life and not knowing which your next step should be.
- Feeling sad or depressed for something really hurtful that has happened
- Feeling angry for something that someone has done to you or that shouldn’t have happened.
- Feeling boredom. Feeling like staying at home and do nothing. Think that nothing will make you feel excited again.
- Don’t find any value in yourself or feeling like a failure.
- Keep having the same arguments with your partner, child, relative or boss.
- and many others feelings that we don’t know how to handle.
I propose to explore those feelings. To find out what they’re trying to tell you… because they are trying to tell you something about yourself. Something intimate and personal about how’s the kind of life that will make you happier.
I specialize in helping people like you to figure out the message that your emotions are sending
and helping you to decide the right actions you have to take in your life to be in harmony with that message.
Shifting the way you perceive the world doesn’t have to be hard. It can actually be a lot less complicated than you may now believe. And, my straightforward approaches to tackling even some of life’s trickiest and most painful processes can help you feel better faster.
I use a simple, yet powerful methodology to help get to the root of what’s causing you pain and to help you to identify your individual issues. I’ll work with you to develop tools and rules that are easy to apply to not just one, but to many of the challenging aspects of your life. My personal life experience with many major transitions has taught me that my focus needs to be on each individual’s specific needs, issues and goals – on you and your life – because what’s right for one person may be totally wrong for another. Together, we will figure out what works best for you – internally, with your relationships, and in your unique life situation.
Simply, I will help you to become very clear on what’s happening in the present moment in your life. You cannot change the past, but you can change the “right now.” Every moment is an opportunity to see the world with a more positive outlook. We have the ability to make choices that feel good and to move into a happier and more productive and fulfilling future.
- People often are surprised that their relationship with someone close to them is not as good as...
- The other day I read this passage: Jean Cocteau. Poet, novelist, playwright, critic, and...
- Whenever I talk about my sessions I like to stress that personal “work” must contin...